I’m currently out west, on a trip to Alaska and British Columbia. Along the way I’m taking in some new places, like Independence Mine and Vancouver Island, as well as revisiting some of the locations that feature in Jaspa’s Journey 4: The Hermit of Kennecott.
Click the photo above to discover more about my ongoing adventures!
Ready for Adventure?
Hi, I'm Jaspa!
I'm the star of the award-winning Jaspa's Journey adventure novels by Rich Meyrick. So far in the series I've already had escapades across Africa's Serengeti Plains, around the historic heart of London, England, and on the infamous Waterloo battlefield in Belgium.
And that's just the start! Rich is already working on books about my exploits in Alaska and Venice, Italy.
Yet in truth, I've had far more adventures than Rich could ever write books about. Visit the Travel section of this website and you'll see what I mean.
Come join the excitement.
Read the Books.
Follow my Journeys online.
And we'll explore this amazing World of ours together!
• The 2018 Author Interview Series Featuring Dr. Rich Meyrick
July 28, 2018
• Walking the Epic Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix Racetrack
July 24, 2018
• The Lion’s Mound, Waterloo Battlefield
July 3, 2018
• The Icefields Parkway of Canada’s Rocky Mountains
June 26, 2018
• The Step Pyramid of Djoser – Part of the Saqqara Necropolis, Egypt
June 19, 2018